Monday, July 16, 2007

Incredible News!


And I do mean INCREDIBLE. I just got an e-mail from RAY TROLL, ladies, yes, RAY TROLL.
HE IS ACTUALLY CONSIDERING DESIGNING SOME SQUIDMAS WRAPPING PAPER FOR US! Oh, OK, probably lots of landscum would buy it too, for their own debased Goth reasons, but
DAMN!
Well, this was shaping up to be a lousy day, and one e-mail turned it all around.
He's even sending for his own copy of Night Tide on the recommendation of the St. Lawrence Seaway Zone Leader of the Global Fish Conspiracy! Yes!
Oh, I know it's unseemly to get so excited about a gaudy, tinpot thing like human celebrity, but seriously, if he goes htrough with this mad plan, this could mark the very first time a human, knowing who and what I am, has agreed to FURTHER OUR GOALS.
Excuse me while I sink to the bottom of my tank in a stupor.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

just don't float belly up on the surface.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home