Monday, September 08, 2008

OKTAPODI


I am not normally one to post YouTube videos on my site. It's a practice too newfangled and modern for someone as ancient and wizened as I. But I had to make an exception for this. RARELY do I have the chance to review a film BY, FOR and ABOUT Octopi. If you think I am going to SPILL THE BEANS and reveal which of the filmmakers involved in this project are, in fact, disguised Octopods, you are going to be disappointed.
~
There is little in the way of actual Cliffie's Notes I can provide to enlighten the viewer about WHAT GOES ON HERE. At any rate, the film should be self-explanatory to the WATER-BREATHING viewer. Featherless bipeds may find it harder to grasp. LET ME EXPLAIN IT THIS WAY: You can no longer imagine being an intelligent prey species, but there are still PLENTY OF OTHERS OUT THERE who are in that position. You're not the only species with wish-fulfillment fantasies, OK? I know you think you are. You're not.
~
Click here to see the film in its entirety.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home