Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Little Cat'lic Humor


I was looking for some images of Catfish to dress up the site a little, and what did I find but the irritating scene above. In the foreground, two of our finest Sheatfish operatives, smiling for the camera as they display their effortless mastery of dry land. Sneaking up behind? A couple of Shaved Monkeys trying to HOG THE GLORY. The image was attached to a blog entry that I found DISTURBINGLY PRESCIENT. Of course the recruiting process doesn't exactly work the same way as a dousing in holy water, but some certainly experience the conversion as entirely religious in nature. Click on the link above to take a look for yourself, and feel free to call me on the waterproof phone if you want to comment, vent, or just check in with today's recruiting reports.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

dear me
do catfish really get that big?
monsters!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home