Thursday, January 29, 2015

This Is Just Offensive...



...I keep seeing this TV commercial -- not translated by the closed captioning on the channel where it appears, which I need to overcome the noise caused by the filtration system in my underwater lair -- that leads from this image of Jellyfish to a bunch of stuff about memory pills.  I finally looked it up on Google and it turns out that this stuff..


...is made of juices squozen out of our luminous Jellyfish sisters.  Nobody EVER APPEARS TO ASK what the luminous Jellyfish think of being ground up for memory tablets.  Why?  Featherless bipids always give the same answer.  Fish can't think!  Especially Jellyfish!  It all comes back to the Naked Ape's refrain regarding our army:  FISH ARE CONSIDERED FURNITURE.

I do like the irony of their using extracts of the brainless to improve human brain health.  SEE IF IT WORKS FOR YOU.  WE WILL NEVER COMPLY.  WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP OUR SECRETS.  FOOLS!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

I didn't know jellyfish had pratical uses for man.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home