Sunday, December 24, 2023

A Happy Little Pre-Squidmas Moment

 


This, ladies, is a PERFECT example of why I NEVER WORRY MUCH about our secrets getting out.  I was wrapping Squidmas gifts last night and noticed the wording across the top of the nutrition label.

Someone's idea to distribute ADORABLE CHOCOLATE SARDINES as gifts was SEIZED UPON by recruiters across the globe, but does anyone in the ranks of chocolatiers really believe that Sardines can be made in the shape of chocolate?  Even I, rapidly transforming into a fish, losing my grip on Naked Ape language skills, can see that they got this BASS ACKWARDS.  They think they're so smart...

Merry Squidmas, by the way, everyone!





1 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

It's been a while since I've been able to read blogs
I am glad you here and glad you are in my life.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home