Thursday, May 20, 2010

Piscatorial Product Review: Chocolate Graham Goldfish Crackers




OK, the girls down at R&D have FINISHED their extensive taste testing of this relatively-new Pepperidge Farm product. I EVEN TRIED THEM MYSELF.
 
We're going to have to recommend these for SMALL FRY RECRUITING ONLY. The Cockles of my 2-chambered heart will be truly warmed every time I see a small, hairy human cub eating these. ESPECIALLY IF THEY SHARE. I would certainly be open to seeing these delivered by the 55-gallon drum to the daycares, preschools and kindergartens of the nation. LET'S GET ON THAT.
For myself, I rate them "meh." THEY JUST DON'T TASTE LIKE ANYTHING.
They're fine for keeping toddlers quiet, but not suitable fare for adults, AND DEFINITELY NOT FOR CATFISH.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

nasty!
I luv these little crackers, but no chocolate, please.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home