Monday, August 07, 2006

A Visit To Planet Catfish


OK, OK, you ladies KNOW I am biased in favor of my own species, Clarias batrachis. I have tried, really tried, to keep it in check. But I can grit my pharyngeal teeth no longer: it is National Catfish Month and high time you all hopped into your watertight spacecraft for a visit to Planet Catfish! Be sure to try their surf 'n' turf combo, served nightly by waitresses on rollerskates and featuring (for this special month only) DOUBLE CHILI CHEESE FRIES at no additional cost!

I kid, I kid. It's just a really cool website devoted to all that is scuted, bottom-feeding and moustachioed in the piscatorial world. Great for your newer operatives who are still largely human in conformation but who want happy, well-fed Catfish near you at home or in the office.
Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

wow the internet has everything doesn't it!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Cliffie, The Lemming Girl said...

And then some.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home