Monday, February 02, 2009

I Can't Take Credit For This One!



Certain of my compatriots are trying to give li'l ol' ME the credit for what's being called a "silent invasion of immortal Jellyfish." I blush prettily at the compliment but must insist I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ONE. This is actually an INDEPENDENT PROJECT headed by the Jelly Queen herself, who chooses not to be named on a public website.

I have to say this is a PRETTY SLICK MOVE. I wish I HAD been the one to come up with the idea of a Jellyfish -- or anything-fish! -- that is not only IMMUNE TO SENSESCENCE, but capable of BECOMING YOUNG AGAIN AT WILL.

HAIL, QUEEN OF THE JELLIES!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

apparently she is doing a very good job - jelly fish are everywhere these days.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home