Monday, July 03, 2006

Operative Captured: COVER NOT BLOWN!


I confess I was startled to see THIS on a Website devoted to proving that the universe was created in seven days by an old white guy wearing a beard and a bathrobe. Imagine the horror at HQ when we realized that one of our deep-cover operatives had been fished out of the drink by a bunch of Japanese sailors. I TOLD you: we need to keep a SHARP EYE OUT for these guys AT ALL TIMES. They are a wily bunch, totally omnivorous, and if they eat the wrong operative at the wrong time, I shudder to think what would happen. We can't have Nessies humping through the streets of Yokohama, OK? BIG PROBLEM. COVER WOULD BE BLOWN. HEADS WOULD ROLL. STARTING WITH YOURS.

Luckily, the sailors appear stumped. The only person declaring himself to be NOT stumped is the goofy religious type guy who wrote this article. He manages to parody himself so well that NO DAMAGE CONTROL IS NECESSARY.

Thank Cod for the fundamentalists, is all I can say. THIS WAS WAY TOO CLOSE.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

at least they paused to consider what the hell it was, rather than turning it into the hottest new sushi at 15 dollars a piece.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Cliffie, The Lemming Girl said...

Well, it wasn't very fresh. I wouldn't eat her even if she had never dined at my house.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home