Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Squidmas!



 
It's beginning to look a lot like fish-men everywhere I go;

From the minute I got to town and started to look around

I thought these ill-bred people's gillslits showed.



I'm beginning to hear a lot of fish-men right outside my door;

As I try to escape in fright to the moonlit Innsmouth night,

I can hear some more.



They speak in gutteral croaks

And to hear them provokes

A profound desire to flee;

Their eyes never blink, and quite frankly they stink

Like a carcass washed up from the sea!



I wishI'd paid attention to that crazy, drunken man!

He tried to warn me about old Marsh's Deep One clan!



It's beginning to look a lot like fish-men everywhere I go;

They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that'll bring no relief

Y'ha N'thlei is deeper than they know!

I'll continue to see a lot of fish-men, that I guarantee;

For the fish-man I really fear is the one that's in the mirror --

And he looks like me!

He looks just like me!



-- piscatorial lyrics by the thrice-exalted Andrew Leman







Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger rodger said...

Darn...just a week too late to be sung at our holiday party. I must share it with the naked apes next year.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

hohoho !

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home